New Product – Sunmeter Pro bifacial irradiance sensor – Accurate, Reliable Bifacial Photovoltaic Pyranometer
Sunmeter pro bifacial irradiance sensor is a combination of two digital photovoltaic pyranometers (or silicon irradiance sensors) for calculating bifacial photovoltaic plant performance with a high degree of precision and reliability.
The sensor simply consists of two Sunmeter Pro photovoltaic pyranometers in which the upward facing pyranometer measures the incoming global solar radiation and the downward facing pyranometer measures the reflected global solar radiation.
This bifacial irradiance sensor helps in measuring the performance of the bifacial PV module’s as well as helps in the calculation of the solar albedo. Solar albedo which is the ratio of the reflected radiation to the global radiation. It mainly depends on the properties of the surface and the directional distribution of the incoming solar radiation.Key features
- Monocrystalline silicon cell
- Inbuilt TZOS® technology for measurement
- IEC 60904-2 compliant, RS485 standard Modbus RTU for reliable signals up to 500m from the data-logger
- IEC EN 61724-1 compliant (standard for PV Monitoring Systems)
- Uses temperature compensation for more accurate reading.
- Performance decline of less than 1.5% per year.
- Analog and digital output, compatible with most of data-loggers.
- Higher weather resistance.
- IEC EN 61215 par.10,11,12 compliant (product aging).
- Mounting brackets for easy installation.
- High calibration of temperature data for an error less than 1%
- FREE 12 month recalibration service included.
- Data sheet
- User manual
- SMconfig: How to configure SUNMETER with an RS485
- SMscanWin: How to view and register SUNMETER data on your PC
- SMconfigSmart: How to configure SUNMETER from your Smartphone or Tablet
- Diagram – SUNMETER to Smartphone cable