PYR1-420 is an ISO 9060:2018 Class B (First Class) Thermopile Pyranometer.It is equipped with electronics to amplify a very weak signal coming from the thermopile, and mounted with the best operational amplifiers on the market in terms of linearity, noise immunity, consistent behavior over time and in temperature variations. The signal is normalized in the range 4 to 20mA. This analog output mode of the signal (current loop) is characterized by a simple wiring (cable with 2 wires), and a high immunity to electromagnetic interference and interference caused by distances of over ten meters.
It is ideal for meteorological use or monitoring photovoltaic performance when this is a requirement in EPC and O&M contracts.
Note: the terms irradiance sensor, photovoltaic pyranometer, reference cell and solarimeter are interchangeable. On this site we will use photovoltaic pyranometer. To learn more click here.
- Thermopile sensor (300 ÷ 2900 nm)
- Double dome in hemispherical optical type glass with high transparency
- Anodized aluminum body ideal for outdoor use
- Current loop output 4÷20 mA with 4 mA (± 0.01mA) @ 0W/m2 and 20mA (± 0.03mA)
- 50m current loop cable
- High weather resistance
- ISO 9060:2018 compliant
- Accurate calibrations with a Secondary Standard (Class A Thermopile Pyranometer) rechecked every 12 months.
- 2 year warranty
- Cable lengths: 3, 5, 10, 20 m
- Bracket for Plane of Array installation
- Bracket for pole installation
- Albedo mounting kit (on request)
|PRODUCT||Class B Thermopile Pyranometer|
|REFERENCE STANDARDS||ISO 9060, WMO, ISO 9846|
|OUTPUT||4÷20 mA current loop|
|Calibration||ISO9847 compliant||With a Secondary Standard Pyranometer, certified calibration|
|Spectral sensitivity||300÷2900 nm|
|Input range||Irradiance||0÷1600 W/m2|
|Response time||< 20 seconds|
|Output||Current Loop||4÷20mA normalized output|
|Precision||Tilt response angle (0÷90°)||± 2%|
|Response temperature ( ∆t = 50°K)||< 4%|
|Supply||9 ÷ 30 Vdc protected against short circuit|
|Encapsulation||Quartz [k5] dome||Double optical glass with elevated transparency: 0.3÷3 μm|
|Connectors||Standard M8 3 pin female|
|Dimensions||Φ162 x h 104mm|