Sunmeter Pro Wind – Irradiance, Temperature and Wind Speed Sensor
Last updateSUNMETER PRO WIND is a high performance digital photovoltaic pyranometer based on Sunmeter PRO that also gives wind readings thanks to a direct connection to a pulse output anemometer via RS485 Modbus.
A 3-in-1 irradiance, temperature and wind speed sensorThanks to its firmware and hardware implementations, SUNMETER PRO WIND measures the irradiance, temperature and wind speed through a direct connection to a PT100 and a pulse anemometer. The anemometer can be connected thanks to a 3-way IP67 connector. With a single device it’s possible to reduce wiring on site and ensure the measurement of temperature and wind speed, reading them in sequence through an RS485 Modbus.
Note: the terms irradiance sensor, photovoltaic pyranometer, reference cell and solarimeter are interchangeable. On this site we will use photovoltaic pyranometer. To learn more click here.
- Monocrystalline silicon cell
- Inbuilt TZOS® technology for measurement
- IEC 60904-2 compliant, RS485 standard Modbus RTU for reliable signals up to 500m from the datalogger
- IEC EN 61724-1:2017 compliant (standard for PV Monitoring Sistems)
- Uses temperature compensation for more accurate reading.
- Performance decline of less than 1.5% per year.
- Gives both analog and digital output, compatible with most of data-loggers.
- Higher weather resistance.
- IEC EN 61215 par.10,11,12 compliant (product aging).
- Fixing brackets for easy installation.
- High calibration of temperature data for an error less than 1%
- FREE 12 month recalibration service included.
- Directly replaces your Sunmeter without any modification to the monitoring system
CalibrationAll Sunmeters are calibrated with our Primary Reference cell, itself calibrated periodically by the Dakks accredited ISFH Institute.
|NAME||Sunmeter Pro Wind|
|REFERENCE STANDARDS||IEC 60904-2;IEC 60904-4;IEC 60904-10|
|Calibration||Irradiance: by working references calibrated by the Dakks accredited ISFH Institute. Wind: speed constant regulated by anemometer constant|
|Input range||Irradiance:||0 ÷ 1500 W/m2 (IEC EN 61724-1:2017 compliant)|
|Spectral range||0,3 μm ÷ 1,1 μm|
|Temperature||-30 ÷ +85 °C|
|Wind||0÷120 Km/h (max 2 imp. round)|
|Output||Digital||RS485 standard Modbus RTU (see IEC 60904-2)|
|Output precision||Irradiance||≤±2.1% (1). Temperature compensated|
|Wind||Depends on the anemometer used|
|Type of sensor||Photovoltaic pyranometer|
|Supply||9 ÷ 30 Vdc protected from inverse polarity and short circuiting.|
|Encapsulation||Transparent UV resistant Resin (see IEC 60904-2)|
|Wire||50cm UV resistant cable with male connector|
|Connectors||With 3-way junction for connection to: – temperature sensor – anemometer – monitoring system – IP67 degree|
|Dimensions||114x70x22mm without the fixing clamp|
|IP grade||IP 65|
- USB/RS485 socket