Sunmeter Pro Wind – Irradiance, Temperature and Wind Speed SensorSUNMETER PRO WIND is a high performance irradiance, temperature and wind speed Sensor. It is based on Sunmeter PRO and also gives wind readings thanks to a direct connection to a pulse output anemometer via RS485 Modbus.
A 3-in-1 irradiance, temperature and wind speed sensorThanks to its firmware and hardware implementations, SUNMETER PRO WIND measures the irradiance solar, temperature and wind speed through a direct connection to a PT100 and a pulse anemometer. The anemometer can be connected thanks to a 3-way IP67 connector. With a single device it’s possible to reduce wiring on site and ensure the measurement of temperature and wind speed, reading them in sequence through an RS485 Modbus.
Note: the terms irradiance sensor, photovoltaic pyranometer, reference cell and solarimeter are interchangeable. On this site we will use photovoltaic pyranometer. To learn more click here.
- Monocrystalline silicon cell
- Inbuilt TZOS® technology for measurement
- IEC 60904-2 compliant, RS485 standard Modbus RTU for reliable signals up to 500m from the datalogger
- IEC EN 61724-1 compliant (standard for PV Monitoring Sistems)
- Uses temperature compensation for more accurate reading.
- Performance decline of less than 1.5% per year.
- Gives both analog and digital output, compatible with most of data-loggers.
- Higher weather resistance.
- IEC EN 61215 par.10,11,12 compliant (product aging).
- Fixing brackets for easy installation.
- High calibration of temperature data for an error less than 1%
- FREE 12 month recalibration service included.
- Directly replaces your Sunmeter without any modification to the monitoring system
CalibrationAll Sunmeters are calibrated with our Primary Reference cell, itself calibrated periodically by the Dakks accredited ISFH Institute.
|NAME||Sunmeter Pro Wind|
|PRODUCT||solar irradiance sensor with monocrystalline silicon cell (photovoltaic pyranometer)|
|REFERENCE STANDARDS||IEC 60904-2;IEC 60904-4;IEC 60904-10|
|Calibration||Irradiance: by working references calibrated by the Dakks accredited ISFH Institute. Wind: speed constant regulated by anemometer constant|
|Input range||Irradiance:||0 ÷ 1500 W/m2 (IEC EN 61724-1 compliant)|
|Spectral range||0,3 μm ÷ 1,1 μm|
|Temperature||-30 ÷ +90 °C|
|Wind||0÷120 Km/h (max 2 imp. round)|
|Output||Digital||RS485 standard Modbus RTU (see IEC 60904-2)|
|Output precision||Irradiance||≤±2% (1). Temperature compensated|
|Wind||Depends on the anemometer used|
|Type of sensor||Photovoltaic pyranometer|
|Supply||9 ÷ 30 Vdc protected from inverse polarity and short circuiting.|
|Encapsulation||Transparent UV resistant Resin (see IEC 60904-2)|
|Wire||50cm UV resistant cable with male connector|
|Connectors||With 3-way connector for the anemometer inpu|
|Dimensions||114x70x22mm without the fixing clamp|
|IP code||IP 65|
USB/RS485 interface cable
USB/MICRO-USB smartphone adapter
Sm configuration for Android smartphone and tabletSMCONFIG allows you to configure irradiance sensor in the field from your Android smartphone. It is no longer necessary to bring the Sunmeter back to the laboratory for configuration. The software allows you to:
- configure Sunmeter.
- make a diagnosis of the basic functions.
- log irradiance, temperature and wind for Sunmeter Wind readings.
|Producer||Datalogger / Inverter model|
|Huawei||SmartLogger 1000/2000/3000 (Table 8.2 of Huawei SmartLogger3000 User Manual)*|
|SMA||Data Manager M|